Sunday 10 March 2013

The CEREAL Killers! :)

 This is our dessert! :) Cerealicious. :) I like there tittle of a different cereal. I like the tittle of Harry Butter and The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Karate Kit, K-sino Royale and many more.

 So this is what I ordered The Pirates of Cudbury-ean it have a Koko Duo, Oreo with Cudbury Zip. :)

 This is all the dessert that they have. :) Those who have X is not available. :)

 As you can see it says Happiness One Bowl At A Time. :)

 Someday if I have money I want to try them all. :)

 This is the meaning of their Cereal. :)

 But actually because of our Happiness we tried 2 different flavor. :) What I ordered is The Pirates of Cudbury-ean, Breakit Dawn. And my cousin ordered is Mint Joe Black and Crunchformers. :) It taste good and I really like it. :)

This is my second dessert this is BreakIt Dawn. :) It has a cherry, Cookie Frosties and KitKat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment