Wednesday 6 March 2013

Webcam Toy, Pixlr And Other Photos Application! :)

The Webcam Toy Application

 The Snow Effect! :) If you move you can't save the snow in your face! :) Like me! :).

 Do we look like vampires? I guess not! :) Because I smile like i'm so happy to this application. :) Not like my friend on the right side he really looks like monster I guess, because his eyes are like gaze on someone! :)

  We and my friends look like in the middle of big fire! :)
I really like the effects of this application! :) If you didn't move you can't the real effect. :)

 This effect is really cute! :) I really think that's me who is really really really cute! :) hahaha. Just kidding! :) But maybe some of the people here can say i'm not that too cute! :) But I am! :).

In the middle is the real effect! I'm really happy that I"m not in the middle! :)

The Pixlr Application

Hahaha! I'm not prepared for this red color! :) 

 Just tripping to my three picture! :) 

 Wazzup with the right bangs! :). And my friends smiling to the camera! :)

 I just edit the side of my pictures! :) I don't want to edit my face! :) 

Cute star isn't? And colorful? That's my life full of colors and happiness! :)

 Wazzup to this lines? hahaha! :) I'm tired to edit this photo because I feel i'm okay with the lines. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment