Monday 25 February 2013

Hanayo Korean Restaurant

 I only know the 2ne1 Girl Group

 Waiting for food. :)

 The rest of their Menu. But we got 2 in their Menu. :)

 Is this a 2x2 picture of me? Tell me the truth?

 Beef Kimbap.

 My cousin and yours truly. :)

The closer picture of Beef Kimbap.

 Craving for more! :|

Wasabi? I can't eat that because it's too hot.

Some Korean Drink with Jelly/Pulps

Kimchi Jeon, it's really spicy/hot I don't really like this but I wanted to try more food delicacies from other countries.

I was ready to eat this Beef Kimbap but my cousin stopped me to take a picture.


These are Mango and Apple Tarts my cousin brought this to her mother and sisters but unfortunately her one sister is asleep so her mother told her to give me some of those tart (MANGO) and then her mother told her to give me an apple tart so I can taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment