Monday 25 February 2013

Little Memories By This Picture

 We are listening to the instruction so we could play easy! :)

This picture is when we were 10 years old I think! And I was ready to play some games.

This where the game started. :)

I just like my hairband with a fake blonde curly hair and also my niece is wearing too but it is color black.

 I think this is the birthday of my other niece, and I was amaze to the red balloon.

 I think the two of us is not ready to take some pictures. :)

 This game is called the boat is sinking! :)

 This was is a stolen shot! :)

And this is where waiting for other to play. 

 My sister bought a new car! :)

 Christening of my niece my sister 3rd baby. :)

This swimming pool is to deep so we need to wear life-saver (salbadiba) even though we are on the stairs so if we slipped we were be safe. :)

Me and my sister and my niece! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment