Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kazams International Cuisine! :)

 So I went to University of Santo Tomas (U.S.T) because my cousin wants to try eat something new. And it also her graduation pic.

So sorry for this blurry picture because my hand is so shaky. :)

So we saw this restaurant near U.S.T Dapitan, and we want to try it! So we ordered combo meal 1, curry pasta and gyosa. I like this venue because we can see many places in other country. So at my back you can see the Sydney Australia The Harbour City!

 This is the Red Ice Tea it is free and this is the first that they serve to us. :)

 So this is me waiting for the meal. :)

This is what my cousin ate! Curry Pasta. It's taste a little bit spicy but delicious. :)

 This is the different view of the place. I don't know this place in the picture but it's so beautiful in poster. :)

This meal is what I ate. Combo Meal #1. :P With spaghetti , pizza and breaded chicken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment