Wednesday 27 February 2013

Santorini Korean Restaurant! :)

Notes of the students to their favorites Korean Band! :)

Where is my other eye? Hahaha. Told you my hand is really shaky. :) 

 Say hello to my pink lipstick! :) 

This television is all korean shows! :) 

 Black Spaghetti ( zzapaghetti ) 

  Vegetable Pancake, Black Spaghetti & Cheese Kimbap

 Vegetable Pancake again. :)

 Cheese Kimbap again & again. :)

 Unlimited Radish. :) 

 Cheese kimbap, actually I don't know that its really taste like cheese. :) because I know that my cousin order is beef kimbap but she change it. :)

 Another Notes for the UST Student and other customer. :)

This is the front of the restaurant. :) Small but the food is really good. :)

 That's not my fault why she's not fit in the picture. :) my hand is really shaky that time. :)

Vegetable pancake. :) I like it because this is not so spicy like kimchi pancake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment