Monday 25 February 2013

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2! :)

orry if this is blurred! :) I got my hands shaking so that's why I captured this picture blurred. :) but anyway it's a ticket of the movie Breaking Dawn Part 2! :) 

Don't mind the warning beside! :) Hahaha that is valid outside the cinema but inside that is not valid! :)

 So I am a fanatic of this movie! :) I really dunno why but I love this movie! The 3 main characters are so great actually all the cast, to the director and also the author Stephenie Meyer! :)

 So this are the main character! I'm a Edward Cullen Group! :) So we won! :) but I also like Jacob Black. :)

 FOREVER is the last word that we saw to the movie! :) Because Bella Swan and Edward Cullen promise that they will with each other FOREVER! :)

Again This is my last treat to my birthday last 11/15/2012 I'm with my cousin but we don't have picture with each other. We forgot! LOL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment